Do you have a secret ingredient in your recipe for continued business success? Today, I would like to share mine.
You may be asking yourself, “What does trust have to do with my bottom line?” or “How much is my client’s trust really worth?”
The answer: everything.
Take a step back for a minute. Instead of focusing on your ROI (return on investment), I challenge you to begin thinking about your IOR (impact on relationships). Only with IOR are you able to achieve long term ROI.
Here are a few facts to consider:
- Service businesses are based on trust.
- Trust builds long standing, sound relationships.
- Trusting relationships influence/affect a client’s purchase decision.
- Client purchases drive revenue.
How are you measuring the impact on your relationships? Are you building trust to enable better client relations?
Here are a few ways you can begin:
- Providing valuable content.
- Be there when they least expect it.
- Stay responsive.
- Be proactive.
- Striving for consistency.
How are you building trust and driving revenue in your business today? I would love to hear about your secret ingredient for business success.