Your clients are facing challenges too. The combination is ripe for opportunity.
Consider the following:
- Surveys indicate that most attorneys are challenged to get clients in the door.
- Attorneys spend little time and money on effective marketing strategies.
- Law firms for the most part don’t use education as a client acquisition tool.
On the other hand,
- 71% of American’s surveyed believe that given today’s economy, it is more important to focus on saving money for immediate needs making estate planning discretionary.
- Only 35% of Americans now report having a will and only 21% have a trust.
- A large portion of the population misunderstands the process of passing one’s estate to the spouse and/or family.
You may be asking, so what are the implications of this information on my business? There are powerful, inexpensive two-way communication tools that will enable you to educate your clients on how you can help them. E-newsletter marketing lets them tell you what they need with the click of a mouse. Taking advantage of this two-way communications channel is an opportunity to set yourself apart from your competition.
What are you doing to ignite conversations with your customers?
Sources (Wealthcounsel Survey, Laywers.com survey)